Data Center Huddle is an educational website for the data center industry. Some of the topics you can learn about on DC Huddle include:
- Introduction to data centers – Data Center 101
- Energy efficiency
- Best practices in cooling operation
- DCIM (or whatever the buzzword is these days)
- Interviews with industry experts
- Links to the very best industry resources
Dan Mascola is the author of Data Center Huddle. In addition to spreading knowledge through this forum, he is available for more specific consulting services in the following domains:
- Product Marketing – If you are a buyer or seller in the data center industry, I can provide marketing consulting services that include but are not limited to: product definition, messaging/positioning, competitive analysis, brand strategy, and market analysis.
- Energy Efficiency – Energy audits, performance analysis, ROI calculations, and strategic efficiency recommendations are a few of the services I can provide. I have experience in both Capex and Opex energy efficiency savings measures.
- DCIM – A confusing term that many data center owner/operators think they need, but aren’t sure where to start. I can help you navigate the world of DCIM to make sure you choose a solution that works for you.
- Public Speaking – Available for trade shows, conferences, or webinars, I have expertise crafting and delivering compelling presentations on the following topics: data center energy efficiency, cooling strategies/technologies, operational best practices, and data visualization.
- Training – I have experience designing and delivering internal trainings for sales teams, new employees, and potential customers for both US and Foreign personnel.